Hello!

Jan 2022
california
I'm in the process to take my EPPP exam, does anyone who has mock exams and content materials that they would like to sell?

Thanks!

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
I'm in the process to take my EPPP exam, does anyone who has mock exams and content materials that they would like to sell?

Thanks!
Ah no, but I did a different professional exam for pharmacologists, and I was told that it is the hardest one, followed by medicine and then by the architect one. I am not sure about how hard the bar exam is, as some claim it's quite hard too, not as hard as the pharmacist-pharmacologist one, and I was told the chemistry exam (that I can do too but didn't as lazy) is just 20 written synthetis questions, whilst the physics and mathematics ones don't have them. Psychology exams I did the admission test exam which was similar to that of law and thus passed that, and only with the certificates I got, but that was after some training anyway, I have no idea about the admission test.

I had a booklet I had got near the University from the printer services about the pharmacy one and then for the practical exam, you don't really have that opportunity in our case, but you have to remember all the chemical lab exams, and all the synthesis and extraction methods for api in the lab to guess the api, in analytical chemistry we had a problem and had to solve it in the lab through an analytical method (you can never talk to each other, but I did help a couple of people, as in our group we were monitored, however in the other group everyone would chat), I didn't cheat as for me the lab ones were fun and I passed them no problem. Our written exams was 2 questions of pharmacology, and one legal question and it was fine. Then we had one question about finding out what kind of dosage form it is and explain why. Whereas the last lab was the one with the oral part, which is the one where you must talk about the dosage form you have and you must also prepare whatever you are requested to do plus put label and everything else you do in the lab, except from the validity date, and that using old set of weights, instead of balances. Also you can't use the balances to do anything, but you must 12 of the dosage forms containing the same exact amount of api and excipient distributed evenly, by eye (there is a method to do so). Anyway, yes, I was shocked I passed it and even well, but I did help others passing it too, even if they got higher points, because they were blondes.

Nevertheless we had some case studies for our psychology certificate, and then questions around it, but it was mainly written and the oral part was pretty informal. I would guess that your exam may be written about a case study and then perhaps a question about theory or multiple choice questions about theory, as we had for our certificates, but I wouldn't know. I'd guess some information on google can be found as well as mock exams on there.