Hello Psychology World

Mar 2015
Lake Worth, FL
My name is Michael and I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Florida State University.

I am starting to write my own blog about the knowledge I have accumulated over the past 10 or so years. In my free time I read a lot about scientific psychology and the more introspective spiritual side of psychology. I have immersed myself in this field and feel I can contribute to our understanding of ourselves. To be able to help a single person enjoy and experience life more fully is all I really desire, if more people are helped that is just icing on the cake!

Feb 2011
USA
Michael: I too post in the hope of helping people function optimally; but unlike you, it's not my only desire.
Is your blog 'up and running'? Let us know. (I'm curious how we both approach the topic.)

Mar 2015
Lake Worth, FL
Hey Sakoz! I appreciate the interest in the blog. I see your focus is on beliefs and perceptions of the human mind. I too have a focus on cognitive and intrapersonal aspects of our psyches.

Unfortunately it is not up and running at the moment but I should have it back up pretty soon, I was having some technical difficulties. Link me to your blog I would love to explore the ideas that you have in mind, maybe even combine our knowledge!