Has anyone ever published articles in Psychology?

Feb 2021
SPAIN
Psychology is a nice academic journal. Articles are read and downloaded a lot every day. The total number of citations for the article has reached 17242 . If you want the article to be widely read, you can publish the articles in this journal.

Feb 2021
USA
I knew this journal, since some of my colleagues published their articles with them before. They all spoke highly of their publishing services, because the responsible editor always replied to emails in time, to help solve any problems, and the publishing process is quite simple and smooth. If I have a new article, I will definitely consider to submit to them for publication.

Feb 2021
USA
I had ever published one paper two years ago in SCIRP journals. The publication process is very formal and all comments are professional. I think I will publish another paper in that journal.

Mar 2021
Ervin
One of my colleagues has published a paper in that journal. He said they have a rapid process to publish a paper. And his paper has been read by many readers.

Mar 2021
yaojiao69
My classmates published several paper in this journal. They are satisfied with all the publishing process. Once a paper is submitted, it will be preliminary reviewed and peer reviewed.
The review process is quite short and professional. After about 10 days, the authors can get the detailed review report to refine their papers. The editors are patient enough to help you resolve any questions regarding the publishing of your paper. In addition, there are many other journals such as Open journal of social sciences in SCIRP, which will meet your different requirements.

Feb 2021
USA
Psychology is a nice journal. My supervisor had ever published one paper in that journal, he said that their editorial board members' comments are professional. And my supervisor recommend this journal to us.