Has anyone ever published articles in Psychology?

Jan 2021
USA
I found a journal called Psychology from Scientific Resarch Publishing (SCIRP). Recently, I have a related paper which needs publishing. Can anyone share your publication experience in this journal? And what do you think of this journal?

Feb 2021
Britain
I heard some news about this journal. It is a high quality journal. Some authors said its review process was good, efficient and they got excellent suggestions. I think maybe I will publish my own research paper in this publisher someday.

Feb 2021
Wuhan, Hubei, China
My friend ever published an article about Psychology to SCIRP. She told me that work efficiency in SCIRP is high. She received detailed suggestions about her article within one week, which provide conveniences for her to revise her article.

Feb 2021
Wuhan, Hubei, China
I found a journal called Psychology from Scientific Resarch Publishing (SCIRP). Recently, I have a related paper which needs publishing. Can anyone share your publication experience in this journal? And what do you think of this journal?
My friend ever published an article about Psychology to SCIRP. She told me that work efficiency in SCIRP is high. She received detailed suggestions about her article within one week, which provide conveniences for her to revise her article.

Feb 2021
China
There are many journals named "Psychology". I have cooperated with the Psychology journal in SCIRP. This journal has many areas of research. And the Journal Stats is quite useful. Hope there are more cooperations in the future.

Feb 2021
Hongkong
Yes, I had an article published in Psychology. I find the service is good, the feedback is timely, and the communication with editors is smooth and efficient! All in all, publishing at SCIRP is a great experience! Highly recommended!

Feb 2021
Britain
I have contacted with the editors of Psychology. They are very nice and have introduced the journal to me in detail. I think I have more confidence to cooperate with them.

Feb 2021
South Korea
I know this journal, and I published an article in it not long ago. The pre-review and peer review were smooth, the editors were friendly, and problems could be resolved in time. I am very satisfied.

Feb 2021
Iron
The work efficiency of this journal is very good, I will submit manuscripts to this journal recently

Feb 2021
Singapore
My friend published one of her paper in Psychology. She said there are several journals ralated to psychology and she just chose one of them. She sent her paper through the email on the site. Then an editor took charge of her paper and would notify her when the paper went to the next step. It may be pretty convenient I think, as we may not have enough time to take care of the preocess. And her paper was finally published in 2 months. Generally, it ia a nice experience for her. If you want to know whether it is worth to publish your paper in Psychology, my answer is yes!