Do you know a journal Psychology in SCIRP?

Dec 2020
Wuhan,China
Here is an introduction of this journal.

Psychology is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancements in psychology. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for doctors and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in psychology related problems.

The h5-index of the top ranked journals in the field of Psychology is 27.
more than 10 special issues will be published in 2021.

Autism Research and Treatment (January 2021)
Stress and Mental Health (
February 2021)
Motivation and Behavior (
March 2021)
Adolescent Mental and Behavioral Health (
April 2021)
Psychological Assessment and Psychometrics (
May 2021)
Applied Sport & Exercise Psychology (
June 2021)
Clinical and Health Psychology (
July 2021)
…….

Are you familiar with this journal?

Dec 2020
USA
I have published my paper in this journal 3 years ago. The editor facilitates my paper in an efficient way. I found some details that should be improved after the online publication. They responded very nicely and the paper was updated within two days. I think this journal is trustworthy if you want to make a publication.

Feb 2021
China
I was invited to have a review on one of the papers submitted which was within my research interests. I think the review process is good. Actually, I had two round of review on it as I gave a revision on the first round of what I reviewed. I received a certificate after the review. On this point, it is restrict.

Feb 2021
USA
Yes, I know that jounal. I had ever published one paper two years ago in that journal. All comments are professional and I'm satisfied with the service of that journal.

Mar 2021
China
Not very much, yet, I have ever participated in the papers review for this journal, but also another one "Creative Education", both of which are belong to Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP). The review process is rigorous, only few high-reviewed comments would be adopted. Just from this point, the journals in SCIRP is credible.

Feb 2021
Singapore
No. But I once published my paper in Open Journal of Medical Psychology (OJMP), which also belongs to SRP. It was a nice experience. The reviewing procedure is swift and I love the typesetting. Manbe I will publish my another paper in Psychology next time.

May 2021
Wu Han
No, I only know the Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology(ABB), which belongs to Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP). My teacher published paper on that journal. Review comments will be ready within 2 weeks. I like it.

May 2021
China
Yes, I've heard this journal before. But I do not major in psychology. My friend once communicated with them and asked my for advice. It seems that they published a lot of manuscripts from different countries and some of them have high impact. You can try with them after contacting with the editors there.