Do you feel like a lot of countries are going backwards

Jul 2021
London
As an example Austria and the Aquitaine region in France, I remember when I was really young they were pretty avantgarde especially in research, now they have adopted this extremely fascist close-minded politics that has really led them backward into corruption and lack of success. Yet, nothing is written on the news about these cases, but people seem to attach to the past and how great it was back then, against what we get now, and now we get this situation, that needs fixed and avoided if can't be fixed. Obviously not Paris, France, as Paris is great, but places that are a bit rural like Aquitane or like Austria that is quite a rural country, it isn't so unexpected, I mean they used to be great, historically, but now they suck, so at least being honest about it. I just see people trust blindly everyone but not all countries are good, like once upon a time. Just imagine the US before the Scottish org crime occupation was great back then, now they've spread there, or imagine the middle east, before the arab invasion the Scots never even were admitted in the region and everything was prosperous for everyone, now they don't give a sheet, well Idk whether now now as there are new leaders, but imagine in Egypt in particular they are not good, in terms of fairness and social justice. The guy is a former police officer so it just tells you a lot about how much corruption led him where he is, and obviously share contacts with Scotland, but take Egypt at the time of Abdul Nasser and before, ancient egyptians and how much avantgarde they were. Bye! Now we must forget about it. Anyway I know which countries to avoid, but it's sad as Austria used to be good in the past, now is to be avoided as they might steal your money, or commit fraud, because they are taught this organised crime stuff by Scottish then they call themselves racist, ok but that won't make them look intelligent. Anyway. Idk.

Last edited:
Sep 2021
France
What do you mean by "Scottish org crime "?
Then, i think it was the president Barack Obama who said something like "It is better to live in our time, regadless of who you are, than in any other times".
I'am agreed with such statement, since the end of cold war the number of armed conflicts declined by 40%. Besides peoples live longer, and much more child survive into adulthood than earlier. After years of inaction which led to such catastrophes as the great smog of London, there is finally an effort to protect environment against pollution. Additionally, it is really remarquable historically that today if we are judged, it's the accusers who need to proof that the accused is guilty. From the historical perspective, this is really a novelty which modern civilisation applicated from the old roman laws.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
What do you mean by "Scottish org crime "?
Then, i think it was the president Barack Obama who said something like "It is better to live in our time, regadless of who you are, than in any other times".
I'am agreed with such statement, since the end of cold war the number of armed conflicts declined by 40%. Besides peoples live longer, and much more child survive into adulthood than earlier. After years of inaction which led to such catastrophes as the great smog of London, there is finally an effort to protect environment against pollution. Additionally, it is really remarquable historically that today if we are judged, it's the accusers who need to proof that the accused is guilty. From the historical perspective, this is really a novelty which modern civilisation applicated from the old roman laws.
In France, you have code civil, but in common law and mixed law it may not be quite as easy to achieve justice. I am really scared of mixed law and a bit less although to some extent of common law too. I had a really bad time in mixed law particularly. People die in those countries every day. I am really scared of there.