Developmental Psych: is there a best age to be?

Aug 2012
This is a developmental psych essay question:
is there a best age to be? if so, what is it and why?
in other words, which developmental period span would you most likely choose to be happy? (infancy, early childhood, middle/late childhood, adolescence, early adulthood, middle adulthood, or late adulthood)
Just want some of your opinions and reasons behind it.
Thanks.

SWM

May 2008
younger ages will look to adults due to the freedom they have. some olders would look to younger ages due to the innocence they have.

personally i am most happy as a middle adult. earlier ages have been a struggle with many challenges. i am now financially secure and still have my health and fitness. i feel likke i have a lot of work to do and am not yet ready to retire but i will be enjoying that time when it comes.

just my tuppence worth.

Dec 2008
nil
Early adulthood (though I may be a bit biased since this is as far as I've progressed). My body is fully matured and free of that hormonal hell that is adolescence, I've come to understand and accept myself as a person yet I'm youthful enough to retain that idealistic luster and still be full of piss and vinegar.

Aug 2012
Russia
Early aduithood is the best period in your life. That's the age when you approximately learn and understand who you are, what to achieve and where to go. :)