Daydreaming survey

Mar 2020
US
I'm not taking your survey. "Daydreaming" is my only passtime, other than calling the crisis line and getting banned from social media for having asperger's. I'm not letting you attack it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Nov 2020
Egypt
I'm not taking your survey. "Daydreaming" is my only passtime, other than calling the crisis line and getting banned from social media for having asperger's. I'm not letting you attack it.

It is just a questionnaire about daydreaming for psychological study purpose. No attack. Participation in it is your own free decision.

Mar 2020
US
If you try to connect day dreaming with mental illness, you've got a whole lot of shit on your hands. But I want to know what your up to. Because this is a violation of American freedom. What company do you work for?

Dec 2020
Indonesia

Dec 2020
Indonesia

Nov 2020
Hartford
Actually day dreaming is healthy. Most intelligent people experience this. How do you account for Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity or T.S. Eliot’s The Wasteland, one a discovered genius, the other a Nobel Prize winning poet. Or Carl Sandberg who won the Pulitzer Prize. There is plenty of proof that most creative people daydream. There is also plenty of proof that people who don’t daydream have trouble initially thinking. I have BA, MA, EdS, MFA degrees from a fine college and prominent universities. My degrees are in the Liberal Arts which requires a fair amount of daydreaming. I will not take your survey, and you need to do more research before you form your educated hunch!
Signed X-tra special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro