Common sense common logic and rational reasoning.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
We are all individuals our thoughts are us individually. Then your way of solving problems are your way and not my way. How many people think in common? Logic could it be the same for our logic? And rational reasoning has to be individually thought not common thought. And your rational thinking might not be my rational thinking. Thoughts please. pljames

SWM

May 2008
logic is a universally appliable. there is no conditions in which logic can resullt in different outcomes from one person to the next. you could have individuals apply logic in a different way. ie apply it well or apply it poorly.

rational thinking is different. people will have different criteria for what is rational. so your rational thinking might not be my rational thinking. although both of us should be applying logic in the same way to our thoughts in order for them to be rational.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
excellent answer and post. Thanks again. pljames

[quote author=SWM link=topic=2933.msg21245#msg21245 date=1344551814]
logic is a universally appliable. there is no conditions in which logic can resullt in different outcomes from one person to the next. you could have individuals apply logic in a different way. ie apply it well or apply it poorly.

rational thinking is different. people will have different criteria for what is rational. so your rational thinking might not be my rational thinking. although both of us should be applying logic in the same way to our thoughts in order for them to be rational.
[/quote]