Carl Panzram isn't a psychopath as too rational is that right?

Jul 2021
London
He was forced to eat pests, I think that's what made him sick at some stage, though, as cockroaches have parasitic disease that causes severe neurological disorders, in fact they are poisons for the brain in general, it's basically attempted murder that itself, however, I also have been a victim twice of attempted murder, and actually to a more serious extent, but having helped other victims it made me sad for them, and really felt like the psychopaths should be taken down, it is only 1 percent of the population in reality, so yes, although he wasn't a primary psychopath, I can't say he was a bad person or a psychopath. He is the only non-psychopath. If it's true what he says, it is quite rational, but I did think he should have said this before, not later. But yes, it is true pervs suck, I know for a fact too, maybe he should have stolen the job of the perv warden who was harming him when he hadn't even done anything, and replaced him and taught a lesson to the real psychopaths, instead, but what about the victims of psychopaths? We are all on the same boat, and still try to carry on, regardless of them, in the end, karma will get them, I am a firm believer it will get them. In the end, you suffer but the psychopath only suffers once when you harm them, so instead he could have made him lose a job and a lot of other suffering like he did, to make him understand how bad his actions are, so although I understand his pain, I still thought to harm a psychopath slowly is better in the end, because that's what they do to you, they first abuse you, then they harm you, but yes, not all humans are this way, a lot of us are victims like him, and we think of making things better for those who are victims, and sure you can take down a psychopath if you want, but go through it legally so at least you don't ruin your life over such a gross psychopath.

Jan 2022
Coventry
From reading his book, I got the idea that he had been treated so horrendously that he was incapable of empathy, believed any kindness was false and driven by selfishness, and was so full of bitterness, spite and vengeance towards everyone that his ambition in life was mostly just to hurt people. I know people who have burned children with cigarettes, broken their bones, bitten the end of people's noses off, stamped on people's heads until they were nearly dead, and all of them were treated similarly to Panzram when they were young - physically and sexually abused by women and men - when boys are physically abused by their mothers especially, they turn out really badly, so violent. If they can't even trust women to be caring towards them, then the world must be pure evil and everyone should die!

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
From reading his book, I got the idea that he had been treated so horrendously that he was incapable of empathy, believed any kindness was false and driven by selfishness, and was so full of bitterness, spite and vengeance towards everyone that his ambition in life was mostly just to hurt people. I know people who have burned children with cigarettes, broken their bones, bitten the end of people's noses off, stamped on people's heads until they were nearly dead, and all of them were treated similarly to Panzram when they were young - physically and sexually abused by women and men - when boys are physically abused by their mothers especially, they turn out really badly, so violent. If they can't even trust women to be caring towards them, then the world must be pure evil and everyone should die!
Well, it's not the same thing being disciplined by your parent for misbehaving, vs being victimised stalked convicted tortured and raped by a police officer who is abusing his position of power and violating all your rights. In some places those crimes are even legal, and are named crimes of honour, in ancient civilisations they were legal too. Later we will get self-defence. He had empathy if you read the book again, he said he felt compassion for animals. He died too young and didn't deserve it, but it taught certain "people" that organised crime is not ok and that laws need to change and must match our values. It was in the years of the wars that this happened, so a lot of the prisoners were political and that kind of climate does teach misuse of power too, as that is what it was like back then, the communists would get imprisoned just for being communists, or patriots too, and then executed. That was basically what was going on back then. I don't think that police officer was mistreated when he was a child.

With people who have certain disorders you have a disconnect instead, they go through an obstacle and might victimise others, that's because life was too easy for them, and they completely disregard the fact that as they were victims of psychopaths so is the rest of the population, in fact 99 percent of it is a victim like them, and that better days will come. Maybe it doesn't look like we are all victims, but we are, we just don't go on about it, because we decide to move past the pain, but we're all on the same boat. We are all victims of the 1 percent psychopaths. Happy new year.

Last edited: