Apr 2021
Croatia
So there is this girl I like. The story goes: I was passing out flyers in front of a store I work for and one day she goes by and says: ''Please don't talk to me I have the worst day ever'', after I tried giving her a flyer. So I was like OK. And the next day she goes by and comes up to me to apologize, she also wanted to keep a conversation so we did. After a few more times we met I asked her out on a date and she said yes. The date went on preety good, but at the end she told me she has a boyfriend. Out of nowhere, with no emotion. I thought: ''OK this is it'' but apparently not beacause she still comes to the store to wait for me for some reason, she still continues to flirt with me like nothing happened. Even my other coworker told her that I'm taken the other day but she didn't mind and waited for me again. Can someone please explain this to me please? Is she playing hard to get? Is she insecure? What is going on?

Apr 2021
Stockholm, Sweden
It's too little information to go on. But, clearly, she is being very immoral, going out with a guy even though she has a boyfriend. She then tells it to your face, like it means nothing to her that she hurts you. Probably she is not only immature. It could be due to narcissistic personality disorder, in which case you must stay away, because there's nothing to do about it.

Reactions: Luka Didililovic
Apr 2021
Croatia
It's too little information to go on. But, clearly, she is being very immoral, going out with a guy even though she has a boyfriend. She then tells it to your face, like it means nothing to her that she hurts you. Probably she is not only immature. It could be due to narcissistic personality disorder, in which case you must stay away, because there's nothing to do about it.
Thank you for your answer kind sir. I would like to give you more detail but I really don't know what you are looking for, I would be more than happy to give you more insight into the situation. I also tried to stay away from her but beacause I work in a store she has(well, legally at least) every right to come, I just don't understand why she would drag me on(and still keep coming) if she is just going to break it up like it is nothing.