Burnout within the Mental Health Professions (school interview)

Oct 2021
Michigan, US
Hello! My name is Jade, and I am currently looking for at least two people working in the Mental Health Profession to interview for a university (Wayne state) research project. The interview would take place on zoom, and the topic of the interview will be burnout that professionals may experience while working in the field. If anyone is interested at all, it would be greatly appreciated and I will happily send more details!

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Hello! My name is Jade, and I am currently looking for at least two people working in the Mental Health Profession to interview for a university (Wayne state) research project. The interview would take place on zoom, and the topic of the interview will be burnout that professionals may experience while working in the field. If anyone is interested at all, it would be greatly appreciated and I will happily send more details!
I am interested many thanks, however I have a neuropsychopharmacology and clinical pharmacology background, even though I followed several psychology courses as extras too particularly on autism etc.

Oct 2021
Michigan, US
I am interested many thanks, however I have a neuropsychopharmacology and clinical pharmacology background, even though I followed several psychology courses as extras too particularly on autism etc.
Oh, that's fine! Thank you very much for your interest! I'll be sure to send you more information on the interview.

Oct 2021
Michigan, US
Ah ok, but is that a postdoc or something else?

thank you!!! :)
It would be more in the form of a short email we're the students are required to send, so no postdoc was created. There will also be a consent form sent with it if you do decide to participate in the interview!

Last edited:
Oct 2021
Michigan, US
To add, this is just an undergraduate project for a class. The interview would be 30-40 minutes of my asking interviewees about their job and how they experience burnout within it. If anyone is willing to participate, it will be really helpful!

Oct 2021
Slovakia
Hi, my name is Natasha. Recently moved to Europe. I found a job on one site, but it is new and there are few customers. And low prices for anal sex. Tell me, where else can I register for such work?
I'm on the site now dateshook.com