Beauty index

Jul 2020
Niceville, FL
I have occasionally heard it discussed. It is not a ranking of beauties as I understand, but a quantitative measure of someone's physical beauty. It's not mentioned on the wikipedia. Has the practice died? Would it make things better? or worse? What do sociologists think of the beauty index?

Mar 2020
US
Could you please define "the beauty index?" Are you referring to physical appearance? What sort of physical appearance is beautiful? Windsom, magestic, cute, sexy?

I chose my spouse based on her thriftiness, standards, and commitment first, her beauty was a bonus but not necessary.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Jul 2020
Niceville, FL
I'm afraid I can't provide a definition of beauty index because I can no longer find a reference to it. I will take a wild guess, the erosion of private property rights led to its elision. It's tremendous that it is no longer mentioned on the web and that you act like it is an extraterrestrial notion. Isn't it frequently referred to as a "beauty index profile?"

Jul 2020
Niceville, FL
I remember now there are two variants, the beauty profile and the beauty index profile. The beauty index profile is better. IIRC, the way to measure for a girl is your upper lip, your waist, and something else, like your eyebrows - the total girth. IIRC the ages are supposed to be 15 for girls and 18 for boys.

Jul 2020
Niceville, FL
IIRC, the beauty index profile is the most important part of a beauty report that you get as a service from a psychologist.