Advice needed.

Aug 2020
Liverpool
He's not a physical danger, I could snap his neck, but he plays mind games with those he deems prey, and tries to use his carefully crafted relationship with the landlady to evict conceived threats. He forced a young Irish girl in the flat next to him out through a relentless microaggression campaign, which was the one he took a photo of a teaspoon in a sink and sent it to the group WhatsApp group saying "this must have been someone new, we're not used to this". Everyone was like, WTF?! But when we joked about it, the landlady took his side and said "it's all about respect". The girl who has moved into the same flat next to his, is the one he's stalked. I've made it clear to her what's going on, and actually think I might have a chance with her, so he's gone a bit quiet these last few days.

Mar 2020
US
I'd like to see someone like that learn a lesson. I've had that happen to me at work several times. I'm sorry your house is going through that. It sounds like the landlady is the primary problem if she doesn't listen to you. I'm sorry if you do have to go through the inconvenience of moving out. Maybe that landlady will never be able to keep tenants if she prefers that guy to rent.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Aug 2020
Liverpool
Of course you were. I joined a psychology forum for advice, and the only person who replied was obviously someone with sociopath traits, offering me advice, probably in an attempt to learn and understand how to mimic 'norms', which is fair enough. I have to say though, after researching this field of abnormal psychology due to my situation, I do find it fascinating. If you are a genuine self-aware sociopath, I'd love to have a private conversation. I've got some mental ideas for a blog/forum type thing.

Aug 2020
Liverpool
My previous response was zapped, and didn't realise this was moderated, or what I said was inappropriate. I'll thank you for your advice, and suggestions.

Edit: Oh and now it's been re-posted, change of heart from the moderator I'm assuming :)

Mar 2020
US
I see your last response. I pmd you. I don't mind whatever you have to say. I'm very tolerant and accepting. You could literally also me and I'll apologize.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk