41 questions personality test: How do you rate it?

what do you think about the test

• Total voters

SWM

May 2008
Very very impressed with this test: my results:

Quiet, reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Careers that could fit you include:

Writers, artists, counselors, social workers, English teachers, fine arts teachers, child care workers, clergy, missionaries, psychologists, psychiatrists, scientists, political activists, editors, education consultants, journalists, religious educators, social scientists.

personality type ESTJ

May 2009
I took the personality test and my personality type was described accurately. Of course, I simply clicked the answers without thinking too much about them. Just spontaneous answers...

May 2009
Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Careers that could fit you include:

Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselors, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers.

The above refers to my personality test results....they do describe me well and fit my chosen career path...

Apr 2009
Illinois
I thought the test was good. Real good. I am just shy of saying it was excellent because it does not suggest any type of psychology vocation for me. But, then again, I did study the mind for the purpose of being great at other vocations.

Jul 2009
It was fair, the personality scales are close, though the explanation is a little off.

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.
Really the only part that doesn't fit.

The jobs don't really match.

ISTJ

Jul 2009
Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work.
Um, no, not at all.

Excellent skills with mechanical things.
Only if you include a talent for breaking them. ::)

Risk-takers who live for the moment.
If you say so.

Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports.
Um, I got ISTP, thats one step away from classic nerd.

Uncomplicated in their desires.
Rum, books, to steal Jupiter, yeah, pretty straightforward.

Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems,
I would deny this, but I'm trying to give up lying.

but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done.
Ok now we're getting somewhere.

Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.
More or less.

About half the stuff in the results is nonsense, at least for me. Question 27 drives me nuts since I want to say neither. The question method is interesting enough, and I give it points for not being myers-brigg, though it gave me the same results. I don't like the 4 factor personality measurement much though.

Jul 2009
Yes, a lot of these questions need third options. The party ones, for example, need "I don't go to parties" and the friends questions needs "none".