1 year journey with autism and depressive partner

Dec 2021
Deutschland
Greetings ;

I have ptsd and bpd after brain surgery I had in 2011 (bleeding) also extremely 10/10 extroverted (31 years old), can make contacts with anyone , because I can reach out.

My partner from Finland was 8/10 introverted and was type 1 autism. High amount of social anxiety (26 years old)

I have career progression and very high income.

When I met my partner , he had insecurity , first 2 months he had problems with me then he said ' I know I wont keep you much with me'

I flamed at him first 5 months because he wasnt working full time 14 hours a day gaming. 5th month he told me he has type 1 autism.

I told him ' find a job immediately' because he was home sitting.

He went his mother for job applications.

Frequently I asked him ' How is the process ?'

He told me ' sent applications atm , low wish to working'

I said ' I dont care how much you are going to earn , I have money just work , whats the big deal? '

He said 'yes I have just got home atm.'

But due to his high school degree , he couldnt manage to get accepted to even single interview.

Then kept playing video gaming 14h/ a day.

2,5 months ago we started to have maximum level fights because he wanst working.

Also I have masculine alpha woman personality in me while he is beta feminine.

After break up , he met someone on game , he is keeping up 14h/a day gaming. My all friends felt badly about him in real life when they heard the story before break up.

Also after break up he messages my all friends ; they told me ' lena , your ex is messaging us , we blocked him , prolly mental tbh '

My friend told me , 'I think he just wants to play video gaming until he dies , I dont know how long it will last.'

What do you think about such person? Right now if I want to date with someone , there are more than 100 people for me while he is 14h a day gaming. He told me ' nobody will be with me as partner , I have to make more degree now to get accepted to job interview ' about himself-

--

I read about autism articles , some articles recommending video gaming but this guys video gaming is 14h/ daily.

Are these articles reliable? Also could you provide your reviews about last 1 year experience?

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Greetings ;

I have ptsd and bpd after brain surgery I had in 2011 (bleeding) also extremely 10/10 extroverted (31 years old), can make contacts with anyone , because I can reach out.

My partner from Finland was 8/10 introverted and was type 1 autism. High amount of social anxiety (26 years old)

I have career progression and very high income.

When I met my partner , he had insecurity , first 2 months he had problems with me then he said ' I know I wont keep you much with me'

I flamed at him first 5 months because he wasnt working full time 14 hours a day gaming. 5th month he told me he has type 1 autism.

I told him ' find a job immediately' because he was home sitting.

He went his mother for job applications.

Frequently I asked him ' How is the process ?'

He told me ' sent applications atm , low wish to working'

I said ' I dont care how much you are going to earn , I have money just work , whats the big deal? '

He said 'yes I have just got home atm.'

But due to his high school degree , he couldnt manage to get accepted to even single interview.

Then kept playing video gaming 14h/ a day.

2,5 months ago we started to have maximum level fights because he wanst working.

Also I have masculine alpha woman personality in me while he is beta feminine.

After break up , he met someone on game , he is keeping up 14h/a day gaming. My all friends felt badly about him in real life when they heard the story before break up.

Also after break up he messages my all friends ; they told me ' lena , your ex is messaging us , we blocked him , prolly mental tbh '

My friend told me , 'I think he just wants to play video gaming until he dies , I dont know how long it will last.'

What do you think about such person? Right now if I want to date with someone , there are more than 100 people for me while he is 14h a day gaming. He told me ' nobody will be with me as partner , I have to make more degree now to get accepted to job interview ' about himself-

--

I read about autism articles , some articles recommending video gaming but this guys video gaming is 14h/ daily.

Are these articles reliable? Also could you provide your reviews about last 1 year experience?
Lol, only one year? Joke... :) Sorry I am suffering from compassion fatigue.

Dec 2021
Deutschland
Lol, only one year? Joke... :) Sorry I am suffering from compassion fatigue.
Sadly due to Alpha Masculine woman energy , I use my logic on relationships. In case of something happened , I would talk to correct that problem. Cant show love to my partner.

I am into stock market , investing , business development kind topics due to alpha masculine woman energy inside me. Getting offerings about supporting people on my phone everyday on these 3 topics.

Its so hard to deal with autism person. Because from what I read , they refuse a change for the better good when you tell stop gaming. It turns out to manipulation.

After I broke up , my friend told me : ' There is a saying in the uk , find your boyfriend/partner before you become rich and high position person , after that you could never know who is into you.'

---

On my partners case , I checked my whatsapp : there was like more than 487 messages ' grow up ' when he sit home and played games.

I talked harshly each day.

My friends said , autism spectrum people live on their own world (selfish) , if you told them work , got in schedules etc. it would go into manipulation direction to them. They dont get it as to be better and valuable person in the world.

--

I have a girlfriend right now , who makes me happy everyday. After more than a year journey , I found someone who is into love. I was working last few days , she asked me ' you always work lately , when are we going to spend time? ' I cancelled my job appointment and headed home.

Too much stress with autism illness person after more than a year of journey.

Last edited:
Jul 2021
London
Sadly due to Alpha Masculine woman energy , I use my logic on relationships. In case of something happened , I would talk to correct that problem. Cant show love to my partner.

I am into stock market , investing , business development kind topics due to alpha masculine woman energy inside me. Getting offerings about supporting people on my phone everyday on these 3 topics.

Its so hard to deal with autism person. Because from what I read , they refuse a change for the better good when you tell stop gaming. It turns out to manipulation.

After I broke up , my friend told me : ' There is a saying in the uk , find your boyfriend/partner before you become rich and high position person , after that you could never know who is into you.'

---

On my partners case , I checked my whatsapp : there was like more than 487 messages ' grow up ' when he sit home and played games.

I talked harshly each day.

My friends said , autism spectrum people live on their own world (selfish) , if you told them work , got in schedules etc. it would go into manipulation direction to them. They dont get it as to be better and valuable person in the world.

--

I have a girlfriend right now , who makes me happy everyday. After more than a year journey , I found someone who is into love. I was working last few days , she asked me ' you always work lately , when are we going to spend time? ' I cancelled my job appointment and headed home.

Too much stress with autism illness person after more than a year of journey.
Yeah, I don't think he was really autistic if he was at home all day playing computer games... it looks more like addiction to me... I think you made the right choice... I don't believe in that saying so much, but I like the one that says let sleeping dogs lie... as it shows your values/principles.

Dec 2021
Deutschland
Yeah, I don't think he was really autistic if he was at home all day playing computer games... it looks more like addiction to me... I think you made the right choice... I don't believe in that saying so much, but I like the one that says let sleeping dogs lie... as it shows your values/principles.
He had social anxiety + type 1 asperger syndrome + insecurity + 14h a day gaming.

10 months passed he had been still telling me ,

The thing is I feel I am not worth to be someone like you.

Also since the illnesses I told you he had , he doesnt use any social media , he doesnt post anywhere.He is just playing games and chilling at home.

He told me the reason he was influenced to get in relationship with me , he has social anxiety and someone like me always in group of friends would make him feeling better.

I didnt like gaming buddy though. He had difficulty to show emotions. Sad,Happy,Nervous.

I told him when you wake up post a love song or something on my phone so I listen to it when I am out. He failed at it as well.

Difficulty to understand humor.

Repetitive behaviours.

What I dont get is ' why would someone like him get in relationship with me ? I didnt know anything about autism , insecurity , social anxiety and gaming disorder '

I have bpd and ptsd but its not like his stuff.

When I have bpd or ptsd I take antidepressants , I become nice.

His thing was permanent ‍

Last edited: